Our printable wedding place cards are designed to be part of an individual place setting and used in conjunction with a seating list and table numbers or as an escort card. A place card is created for each guest and placed at his or her seat at an assigned table.
You will need the following Supplies:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- An X-acto blade or craft knife, with fresh blades
- A cutting surface
- Your selected paper stock (card stock recommended)
1. Open the file.
2. Select the 'highlight fields' in Adobe Acrobat.
3. Type the names of your guests in each field.
If you are using the cards as escort cards fill in the table number in the indicated field, if you are only using the cards as place cards leave this field blank. As the place cards are individualized, you may need multiple copies of this file to produce enough place cards for your guests, so it's wise to do a 'Save as' of the file, creating multiple files as you go.
4. Deselect the 'Highlight Fields' option in Acrobat to look over and review the text.
First print the file on scrap paper to proofread. Once you've reviewed the draft print-out and determined that everything looks good, print the cards on your chosen paper-stock.
5. Print the place cards.
First print the file on scrap paper to proofread. Once you've reviewed the draft print-out and determined that everything looks good, print the cards on your chosen paper-stock
6. Cut the cards.
Lightly score each card horizontally across the middle, using the tiny dashed lines on the side of each card as guides. Then, cut along the solid crop marks in the corners.
7. Fold each place card along the middle where you made the score, and place on tables.