You will need the following Supplies:
- An X-acto blade or craft knife, with fresh blades
- A cutting surface
- Your selected paper stock (cardstock recommended)
- 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 inch A7 Envelopes
1. Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2. Select 'highlight fields'.
3. Type in your text to overwrite the existing wording in the text fields.
Delete any text you don't want, and leave fields you don't need empty. You only need to change the text in the first wedding invitation layout; the text in the second layout will automatically change too.
4. Review your Invitation card text.
5. Print the invitations.
First print the file on scrap paper to proofread. Once you've reviewed the draft print-out and determined that everything looks good, print the cards on your chosen paper-stock.
6. Cut out the invitations.
Cut along the solid crop marks in the corners.