Our printable wedding response cards, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, are typically included with the wedding invitation. Response cards measure 5 x 3 1/2 inches.
You will need the following Supplies:
- An X-acto blade or craft knife, with fresh blades
- A cutting surface
- Your selected paper stock (card stock recommended)
- 3 5/8 x 5 1/8 4 Bar Envelopes
1. Open the file.
2. Select the 'highlight fields' in Adobe Acrobat.
3. Overwrite the pre-populated information in to the indicated fields.
Tool-tips text indicates what information should go where and recommended type. You'll notice that you only need to alter the text in the first card; the text in the second card will automatically change as well.
4. You'll notice an empty field at the bottom of the card.
This is an optional field where you can add extra information such as indications of meal preferences. If you don't want to include this text, just leave the field blank.
5. Deselect the 'Highlight Fields' option in Acrobat to look over and review your response card text.
6. Print the cards on scrap paper to proofread.
Once you've reviewed the draft print-out and determined that everything looks good, print the cards on your chosen paper-stock.