You will need the following Supplies:
- • An X-acto blade or craft knife, with fresh blades
- • A cutting surface
- • Your selected paper stock (cardstock recommended)
- • 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 inch A7 Envelopes
1. Open the file in Adobe Reader.
2. Select the 'highlight fields' in Adobe Acrobat.
3. Overwrite the pre-populated information in to the indicated fields.
Tool-tips text indicates what information should go where and recommended type treatments. As there can be a wide variety in how menus text is presented, don't hesitate to deviate from the pre-populated content. For example, items do not need to be listed in courses, all course fields do not need to be filled-in, one set of fields can be used for wine selections, etc. You'll notice that you only need to alter the text in the first menu; the text in the second card will automatically change as well.
4. Deselect the 'Highlight Fields' option in Acrobat to look over and review your menu text.
5. Print the menus.
First print the file on scrap paper to proofread. Once you've reviewed the draft print-out and determined that everything looks good, print the cards on your chosen paper-stock.
6. Cut the menus.
Cut down the middle of the sheet along the small, barely visible dots.